- Application into the 2018/2019 Postgraduate Degree/Diploma Programmes takes immediate effect.
- Applicants to embark on courses of study leading to the award of Postgraduate Degrees/Diplomas of Landmark University are to complete the online Application Form, and attach the required relevant credentials/certificates, which includes the National Youth Service Corps Discharge or Exemption Certificate, as the case may be.
- Printed copies of the completed Application Form and photocopies of the attached credentials are to be submitted in triplicates to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Landmark University, Omu-Aran.
- Please note that no person shall be admitted to a course except his/her application has been approved by the Board of School of Postgraduate Studies on behalf of Senate and on the recommendation of the appropriate Departmental Postgraduate Board, having satisfied the expected requirement for admission.
- All new students who are non-graduands of Landmark University, Omu-Aran, shall take the Oath of Allegiance to the University.
- All Higher Degree candidates that attended foreign Universities, where English language is not the medium of instruction, should submit to the Postgraduate School, evidence of their English Language proficiency, e.g. TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- There shall be a qualifying test for all applicants into Postgraduate Diploma and Master Degree programmes. However, International candidates for PGD and Master Degree will be engaged in an online assessment chat. Applicants pursuing a Doctoral Degree will be required to submit a Doctoral Thesis Proposal, alongside their Application. Hard copies of the proposals are to be submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Landmark University, Omu-Aran.
- Candidates applying for any of the Full-time programme of the University shall present the letter of release from their employers at the point of registration.
- Applicants in the PGD as well as Master Degree categories will be duly informed of the date for their qualifying tests.
Alpha Semester Examinations for Postgraduate students scheduled to come up between Monday, 4th and Friday 15th March, 2019.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest news and updates by signing up to our daily newsletter.